Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A New Beginning!

Photo Via

Hi New Friends!


I am so nervous about starting this journey, but I feel compelled and excited to share my adventures in cooking, loving, and living a green lifestyle! 

In no way am I proclaiming to be a wellness/nutrition/life expert, but I find passion everyday in the journey to find a balanced lifestyle through food, activities that you enjoy, and time with those you love and adore! I hope that you'll find a few new recipes to try, learn to integrate more green foods into your diet, and seek the experiences and challenges that will help YOU grow! 

To Life, Love, and All Things GREEN!


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and am looking forward to the next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...