Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Give Me More Detox!


First off...apologies for not posting in what seems like forever!!! The holiday buzz finally got me...I spent lots of time with friends that came to town, indulged in lots of food and drink, and unfortunately got sick along the way!

I am craving healthy meals at home, and lots of smoothies to clean out my system from the past few weeks, so here's another smoothie recipe that is absolutely delish!

It's a version of my favorite Whole Foods Smoothie...the Green & Glowing!

Ingredients:

Spinach, very large handful
Orange, 1/2 peeled
Mango, frozen, 1 cup
Pineapple, frozen, 1/2 cup
Coconut flakes, raw unsweetened, handful
Chia seeds, 1 Tbsp
Almond milk, 1 cup

Add all ingredients to blender, and enjoy!

You will be back to feeling the glow in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...