Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ground MATCHA Green Tea

Ground Matcha Via

My recent discovery of matcha green tea in powdered form was like striking gold! I had no idea what a glorious superfood I was missing out on all this time!

Powdered matcha green tea makes the other superfoods look not as super, and is an easy addition to smoothies, juices, soups, plain hot water, or even cupcake batter??!! It contains 10 times the benefits of a steeped cup of green tea!

Let me tell you why I LOVE me some powdered matcha:

1.  Powdered Matcha Green tea has almost 7 times more naturally occurring antioxidants than dark chocolate...Plentiful antioxidants means boatloads of alkalizing, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral benefits for YOU!

2.  The caffeine in powdered matcha provide a calm energy which lasts for about 4-6 hours, and provides a productive alertness much different than a cup of coffee. Your mood is elevated and you have a greater ability to concentrate, but still feel the ZING!

3.  Powdered matcha contains choryphyll, which detoxifies the blood, balances pH, and also gives it a bright, cheery green color.

4.  Other reported benefits of powdered matcha are that it promotes fat burning, aids digestion, improves foul breath, and boosts immunity.

Stay tuned Friday for a little detoxification combo using some powdered matcha...just in time for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love matcha powder, I also use it in milkshakes and ice-cream.

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Cammie, I need to branch out and try in a dessert!

      Delete
  2. I've tried Matcha numerous times, and I never once thought of buying one (I don't know why!). Well, you're absolutely right! I can do a lot of things with a Matcha green tea powder, also it has countless benefits too! I can even spike my kid's juice smoothie with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...