Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

LOCAL Greens: Kreation Organic Juicery


I tend to make my own juices at home, but when I'm about and about and I need something to keep me sustained, I make a stop at Whole Foods, or more recently
in Manhattan Beach.

Kreation is a small chain with locations in Manhattan Beach, as well as various spots in West Los Angeles. The juices are made from 100% organic fruits and vegetables purchased locally in Santa Monica. They have a wide selection of juices, kombuchas, nut milks, and enhanced waters like lavender, aloe vera, and peppermint. I love how each juice has the ingredients, as well as the benefits you'll receive from each ingredient on the side of the bottle. They also let you sample each flavor before you buy so you know exactly what you're getting...like healthy wine tasting! Maybe not so much, but at least you don't buy a huge quantity of one flavor, and then try it to realize it tastes like dirty socks...

Not only does Kreation have yummy and nutrient-rich juices, their stores are filled with gorgeous succulent walls. Even their truck that delivers juices around the Los Angeles area has some amazing greenery on it! You can pick up a juice or two if you're just stopping in, or they also have detox plans that you can purchase if you want to do a cleanse for a few days...or maybe a month...or more!




1 comment:

  1. Danielle,

    I need to get myself onto a vegetarian type diet, not vegan just vegetarian. Suggestions on where to start?

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...